LAST UPDATED: November 1, 2022
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect several types of information from and about Website users, including information:
- That we receive from you, such as your name, postal address, telephone number, email address, or other information that you provide to us over the phone, through the Website or via other documentation.
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, or telephone number (e.g., PII or "personal information").
- about your transactions with us, including credit card and other payment information.
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as non-personal demographic information.
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us; and
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and/or other tracking technologies.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
The information we collect may include:
- Information we receive from you. We may also ask you for information when you (a) complete a transaction through the Website, (b) enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, (c) when you report a problem with our Website; or (d) or otherwise communicate with Kerry Kelley Bits & Spurs.
- Documents, records, and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
- Information provided to us through social networks or third-party platforms when you, for example, engage with our social media content, or communicate with us via social media (such as your name, e-mail, profile picture, likes, location, friend list, photos or other information described by the applicable social network or platform).
USAGE DETAILS, IP ADDRESSES, AND COOKIES
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, or our advertising or applications on third-party websites and services, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- The information we collect automatically is statistical data, and does not alone identify any individual. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. We may place tags on our webpages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
THIRD PARTY WEB ANALYTICS SERVICES
You may deactivate the ability of Google Analytics to analyze your browsing activities on this Website. To disable Google Analytics, please download the browser add-on provided by Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. To learn more about privacy and Google Analytics please consult the Google Analytics overview provided by Google at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
We may also use third-party platforms and technology, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google and Facebook to show you interest-based ads. These companies have specific Interest-Based Ads programs that match people that have shown interest in Kerry Kelley Bits & Spurs through our Website, other retail outlets, or other services with users on their platforms and properties. If we participate in these programs, we convert your personal information (which may include name, email address, or telephone number) or other information into a unique value which can be matched by those third parties with a user on their platform or with other data they may have collected from you. This matching allows us to deliver interest-based ads to users of these platforms. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your advertising preferences for those third-party platforms.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request.
- To process your transactions.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For online promotions and interactive user content.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To tailor ads displayed to you based on your interests and history with us.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Kerry Kelley Bits & Spurs assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Kerry Kelley Bits & Spurs is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kerry Kelley Bits & Spurs, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address, telephone number, or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or our third-party partner’s products or services, you can opt-out by unchecking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form) or at any other time by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. To learn more about advertising networks and to opt out of interest-based advertising, visit the Digital Advertising Alliance at www.aboutads.info/choicesor the Network Advertising Initiative at www.networkadvertising.org/choices.
REVIEWING, UPDATING, AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access personal information may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request to review, change or delete your personal information by sending an email to email@example.com.
We process personal information and certain PII to contact you via email, telephone, direct mail, or other communication formats to provide you with information regarding our Website, products, or services that may be of interest to you. We also process personal information and certain PII for the purposes of displaying content tailored to your use of our Website, products, or services. If we provide our Website, products, or services to you, we may send or display information to you regarding our Website, products, or services, upcoming promotions and other information that may be of interest to you, including by using the contact details that you have provided to us, or any other appropriate means, subject always to obtaining your prior opt-in consent to the extent required under applicable law.
You may unsubscribe ("opt-out") from our promotional email list at any time by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link included in every promotional electronic communication we send. Please note that it may take up to 2 weeks to process your unsubscribe request during which time you may continue to receive communications from us. After you unsubscribe, we will not send you further promotional emails, but in some circumstances we will continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any Website, products, or services you have requested.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Kerry Kelley Bits & Spurs complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which requires the consent of a parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. Kerry Kelley Bits and Spurs does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13, or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. However, it is possible that we may inadvertently receive information pertaining to children under 13. If you believe that we have received information about your child that is under the age of 13, please do not hesitate to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we receive your notification, we will obtain your consent to retain the information or will delete it permanently.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access, and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing, in accordance with applicable law. Because the internet is an open system, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us using the internet – any such transmission is at your own risk and you are responsible for ensuring that any personal data that you send to us is sent securely.
CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK DISCLOSURES
How do we respond to Web browser “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that provide consumers the ability to exercise choice regarding the collection of personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services?
- We currently do not respond to DNT signals in browsers because we do not track individual users across the web.
May other parties collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different websites when they visit the Website?
Notice to California Residents
- In response to a California law, we will automatically treat individuals with California addresses or telephone numbers (when disclosed to us) as if you requested us to not share your information with nonaffiliated third parties except as permitted by the applicable California law. We will also limit the sharing of information about you with our affiliates to comply with California privacy laws that apply to us.
Notice to Vermont Residents
- In response to Vermont regulations, we automatically treat accounts with Vermont billing addresses as if you requested that we not share your information with nonaffiliated third parties, and that we limit the information we share with our affiliates. If we disclose information about you to nonaffiliated third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, we will only disclose your name, address, other contact information, and information about our transaction and experiences with you.
Notice to Users Outside of the United States
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
CHILDREN UNDER 18
Our Website is not intended to be used by children under 18 years old. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, you may not use the Website or services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from, or target our Website or services to children under the age 18. We understand that there may be exceptions to this rule including, but not limited to, children who are emancipated. If we discover that the Website is being used inappropriately, we will take steps, if possible, to disable access so that the individual may no longer access our Website.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, please contact us by email at email@example.com, or by using the contact details below:
Kerry Kelley Bits & Spurs
4300 Granbury Highway
Weatherford, TX 76087